This should be fun!
The first post of my new blog. I'm a guitar maker in southern california who builds both electrics and acoustics. For the last 20 years I have been eating, breathing, and sleeping guitars. I've seen alot of interesting things over the years and alot has happened to our industry. I want this blog to be a sort of recorded history of guitar building and the guitar market. I intend to use the blog to act as a diary of sorts, but to occasionally cover broad topics. I'll use it to vent frustrations, show cool new tricks, and sometimes just post random items that I find interesting.
In a small family business, you have to learn to operate in Chaos. You're both the janitor and the cook. My father started the buisness 40+ years ago, and it will someday pass to myself and my siblings, and down the road I will pass it to my children.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment